MathLink graphics module available ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5380] MathLink graphics module available ?
- From: a_kowald at chemie.fu-berlin.de (Axel Kowald)
- Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 14:50:20 -0500
- Organization: Kristallographic Institute FU Berlin
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello I want to generate a graphic which I can change after it is displayed. To be specific I want to do some 2D cellular automata calculations using Mathematica and display the results of each generation. Using standard Mma commands I have to do hundreds of pictures if I want the CA for a few hundred generations. That is VERY memory consuming and I really don't need that. What I like is some kind of MathLink program which generates a graphic in an extra window and this graphic changes whenever the calculation for the latest generation is finished and I send it over to the MathLink program. Does anyone know if such an add-on is available ?? Many thanks