Laplace eq solver

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg5467] Laplace eq solver
  • From: Gennady <stupakov at>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 00:26:48 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I uploaded to MathSource a package LESolver.m (item 0208-460)
that contains a Mathematica code
for solving the Laplace equation in two dimensions for a singly
connected region with Dirichlet boundary conditions.
Both interior and exterior problems can be solved.

I will be thankful for any comments regarding the package.
Please direct your comments and questions to stupakov at

Gennady Stupakov