live support on SGI
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5463] live support on SGI
- From: pscole at news.bu.edu (P. Scott Cole)
- Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 00:26:42 -0500
- Organization: Boston University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a Mathematica user who would like to learn more about the "live" fuction that allows for real time rotations on SGIs. I'll continue to search myself but if someone knows of a good source for information, examples, and documentation of this feature please let me know. Thanks very much, Scott Cole Boston University.