3D-Plot of data points
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5431] 3D-Plot of data points
- From: sieber at misun22.iai.fzk.de (Ingo_Sieber)
- Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 00:26:05 -0500
- Organization: Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have some data in form of 3D points (x,y,z).
Is there a way to plot this data as 3D map?
I' ve tried ListPlot3D and Graphics3D, but none
of this accepted points as input.
and is there a possibility to do a fourier transform to
Prev by Date:
Re: Abs help please
Next by Date:
Re: select a range of elements from a nested list
Previous by thread:
Re: Combinations function?
Next by thread:
Re: 3D-Plot of data points