MathLink in C++

I'm trying to learn to use MathLink at the some time I'm trying
to learn C++.  Anyway, on our sparc20 running Solaris2.3 I am having
trouble with the mprep routine.  It appears that we have mprep
version 2.2.2 which accepts a -prototypes flag but which by no means
is writing code which our C++ or g++ will compile.

Is there a more recent version of mprep for Suns which can write
C++ or should I give up on C++ for awhile?

Scott Herod

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====