Re: LogPlot

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg3194] Re: LogPlot
  • From: ianc (Ian Collier)
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 1996 14:14:04 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

In article <4fpdls$f9r at>,
jumping at (Jehan Tsai) wrote:

> I was wondering if anybody could tell me where I can find the function
> LogLogPlot or LogPlot.  I used to know where to get it, but I can't for the
> life of me figure out where or what it was.  If anybody can provide any help
> it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
> J. Tsai

LogPlot and LogLogPlot are defined in Graphics`Graphics`, one
of the standard packages distributed with Mathematica.

The Graphics`Graphics` package is documented in "The Guide to
Standard Mathematica Packages Technical Report", (pp 140-152).

I hope this helps.

Wolfram Research, Inc.
tel:(217) 398-0700   fax:(217) 398-0747   links at
Wolfram Research Home Page: