BarGraph with error Bars
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3220] BarGraph with error Bars
- From: cottmann at zmnh.zmnh.uni-hamburg.de (Tobias Cottmann)
- Date: Mon, 19 Feb 1996 02:58:02 -0500
- Organization: Zentrum fuer Molekulare Neurobiologie
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
is there an easier way to create a BarGraph with error bars. I am
bar = BarChart[dataWithoutError,
err = ErrorListPlot[dataWithError,
which does the right thing for one set of data. But I'd like to have a
second set of bars behind the first, as in
Now I can't use the method used above, since the error bars are on
Thanks in advance,
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Should I buy 2.2.4?
Next by Date:
Re: Integrals of Fourier Series
Previous by thread:
Listplot gives Postscript error?
Next by thread:
mathHDF on a PowerPC?