Emacs Mathematica mode
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3244] Emacs Mathematica mode
- From: bump at leland.Stanford.EDU (Daniel W Bump)
- Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 03:22:46 -0500
- Organization: Stanford University, CA 94305, USA
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
There exists a ``mathematica mode'' for Gnu emacs. It was written by
David Jacobson of Hewlett-Packard and the elisp file is called
After quite a bit of searching I was able to find only older versions
(dated May, 1991) of math.el. It works great under emacs 18, but not
under emacs 19. So I was wondering if a more recent version exists.
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Re: Help with ErrorListPlot
Next by Date:
Re: NDSolve Method?
Previous by thread:
mathHDF on a PowerPC?
Next by thread:
Re: Emacs Mathematica mode