- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3269] Histogram help.
- From: PESCC at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
- Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 02:17:39 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would like a suggestion on ploting a nice histogram using mathematica. I have generated 10000 sets of random numbers each containing 50 elements. I need to see what they look like. The numbers are in (0,1). Could someone gi ve me a hint on this? I do not want to see the label of each number but how th ey look like. If this number is to big, I will settle for 50 histograms of 100 00 each. Please e-mail me at pescc at cunyvm.cuny.edu with any suggestions you ha ve. Thanks in advance. pescc. ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====