Re: Student Edition of Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3298] Re: Student Edition of Mathematica
- From: tom_bates at city-net.com (Thomas Bates)
- Date: Sat, 24 Feb 1996 03:21:11 -0500
- Organization: CityNet, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> So far, I have been using the student version on a 486-100 and havent > noticed any real performance penalty compared to the computers on campus > running the full version (at least, not that couldnt be explained by the > slower processor :) ) When you speak of the student version are talking about the one that sells for around $109? Tom > ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====