[Q] How to include PostScript into a mma notebook

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3116] [Q] How to include PostScript into a mma notebook
  • From: Olivier.Michel at lri.fr (Olivier Michel)
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 1996 23:30:42 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wri.com

I would like to include some external PostScripts drawings into a mathematica notebook.
That is, Postscript produced from Gnuplot or from the Macintosh world. The problem
is that each time I <open special> a Postsript file, set the cell type to Graphics and
evaluate as Postcript, all I get is an error (No memory) and nothing displayed.

Any hints ? (I use mma both on Unix stations and Mac).
  Olivier MICHEL                           Email : michel at lri.lri.fr
  Laboratoire LRI - Universite Paris Sud         : Olivier.Michel at lri.lri.fr
  Bat. 490 - bureau 11                     Fax   : 33-1-69-41-65-86
  91405 ORSAY CEDEX                        Phone : 33-1-69-41-76-01
  FRANCE

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====