- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3124] os/2
- From: "David P. Manter" <dpm at kepler.unh.edu>
- Date: Tue, 6 Feb 1996 22:47:31 -0500
- Organization: MV Communications, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am wondering if anyone out there has experience using the os/2 version?
One of the reasons I purchased the windows student version was to upgrade to
the os/2 version.
BTW, I really like mathmatica but it is not very powerful for report writing.
Is there any way to get "quality looking reports" like Mathcad using the front
David P. Manter
Mechanical Engineering student
Unviersity of New Hampshire
dpm at kepler.unh.edu
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
[Q] How to include PostScript into a mma notebook
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: [Q] How to include PostScript into a mma notebook
Next by thread: