- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3124] os/2
- From: "David P. Manter" <dpm at kepler.unh.edu>
- Date: Tue, 6 Feb 1996 22:47:31 -0500
- Organization: MV Communications, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am wondering if anyone out there has experience using the os/2 version? One of the reasons I purchased the windows student version was to upgrade to the os/2 version. BTW, I really like mathmatica but it is not very powerful for report writing. Is there any way to get "quality looking reports" like Mathcad using the front end notebook. David P. Manter Mechanical Engineering student Unviersity of New Hampshire dpm at kepler.unh.edu ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====