Curve Fitting Question can you help?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3331] Curve Fitting Question can you help?
- From: m0zaudz1 at homer.louisville.edu (Ask me instead!)
- Date: Wed, 28 Feb 1996 03:34:51 -0500
- Organization: University of Louisville, Louisville KY USA
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have about 30 data points ( X's and Y's ). I want to plot this
points and find an equation for the spiral curve that goes around them. Can I
use Mathematica to do this or do I need to look for another software? If I
can you mathematica, can someone please tell me how?
I really appriciate your help!
Thanks a Lot.
p.s. if possible send me mail at m0zaudz1 at homer.louisville.edu
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Re: Problem reading binary files - news26.txt [1/1]
Next by Date:
Re: fitting a curve by adjusting exponents
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: