- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3352] generating fractals
- From: David Paul <103375.2254 at CompuServe.COM>
- Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 03:25:02 -0500
- Organization: CompuServe, Inc. (1-800-689-0736)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I need to know to generate a Sierpinski gasket which will take
advantage of the 600 dpi resolution of my printer.
Further, I would like to be able to do this for a variety of metric
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica on MacOS 7.52
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: