Mathematica and Java

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg3136] Mathematica and Java
  • From: steve at (Steve Christensen)
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 1996 22:49:38 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I have been playing around with Sun's Java applets to spruce up some of
my Web pages.  In the process I have put together various clever
programs written by others to move a Mathematica animation to my Web
pages.  If you are interested, look at

You will need to have a version of Netscape 2.0 that supports Java
applets to view this.  The animation probably requires a fairly speedy
CPU also.

Steve Christensen
steve at