- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3174] Re: vectors
- From: marshall at CIS.Edu.HK
- Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 02:28:34 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can anyone give me some direction regarding the graphing of lines
and planes in 3D using vector equations? I'd like to convert the
vector equation of a plane in scalar product form, ie r.n = p, to
its graphic representation, for example.
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica as a programming language. / Holy War?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica not native on Sun Solaris
Next by thread: