LogPlot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3181] LogPlot
  • From: jumping at eehpx47.cen.uiuc.edu (Jehan Tsai)
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 02:29:47 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I was wondering if anybody could tell me where I can find the function
LogLogPlot or LogPlot.  I used to know where to get it, but I can't for the
life of me figure out where or what it was.  If anybody can provide any help
it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

J. Tsai

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====