MathLink function: Global variable?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3170] MathLink function: Global variable?
- From: song at cs.purdue.edu (Chang-Hyeon Song)
- Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 02:27:52 -0500
- Organization: Purdue University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
HI. I am writing a C function with Mathlink. I have noticed that global variable stays there after each execution of the function after Install. Is this what it supposed to be? Is this means that I can keeps some context in C function during Mathematica session? --- Chang Song (song at cs.purdue.edu) ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====