6-j symbols, 9-j symbols

I am a new Mathematica user in fact I really am not all that proficient using it as of yet. I was wondering, will
I be able to multiply 6-j symbos and Clebsch -Gordon coefficients, wityhout doing any programming?? Does
Mathematica have file on the internet - like Mathcad- which will they will allow us to use at no charge,
which will enable me to view to understand the language a little better??.