Help with ErrorListPlot

Does anyone know how to get ErrorListPlot[{{x,y,dy}}] going?  I have version
2.2 on Solaris and Next, and I have version 2.1 under NT.  It's not in the
standard package, so I load the graphics package with
Needs["Graphics`Graphics`"].  After loading the package, it still doesn't graph
my plot.  It doesn't recognize it as a function.  Does anyone know how to make
this work?  Your answers are greatly appreciated (e-mail if you could as this
is the first time I've ever posted to this group and wouldn't be able to get
around to it very often).

--
Edmond Underwood
email:  underwoe at Colorado.Edu