- Subject: [mg3172] thickness
- From: TTCJ34A at prodigy.com (DR JOHN C ERB)
- Date: 14 Feb 1996 01:15:01 -0600
- Approved: email@example.com
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- Sender: daemon at wri.com
I have six pieces of plastic of thickness:
By using these in various combinations
(i.e., 1 piece, 2 pieces,... 6 pieces),
I can have:
total = Apply[Plus,Map[Binomial[6,#]&,numbthick]];
total = 63
63 different thickness.
How can I use Mathematica to get an array, ordered by
increasing thicknesses of plastic, giving the
63 different thicknesses, and combination of pieces
needed to give each thickness?
Thank you for any help
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: