Newsgroup and Mailing List Down Last Night

Greetings:

The ice storms here in North Carolina caused a number of
power outages and brown outs in the past few days which
fried two of my disk drives including the root disk on
my SPARCstation.  So I was not able to send out newsgroup
or mailing list messages Monday.  If you sent a message
to either and have not seen them appear, they may have
been lost and you should repost them.

I worked literally around the clock to install new
disks and get my Internet link back up. This has
now been accomplished.

I am sorry for any delays.  The ice is melting now.

Steve Christensen
Moderator