Re: Mathematica as a programming language.
- Subject: [mg3122] Re: Mathematica as a programming language.
- From: pperucci at access.digex.net (Phil Perucci)
- Date: 3 Feb 1996 00:41:16 -0600
- Approved: email@example.com
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Express Access Online Communications, Greenbelt, MD USA
- Sender: daemon at wri.com
It seems the elegance of language is inversely proportional to its power. Mathematica and Oracle's PL/SQL are two of the screwiest languages I have ever used (ESPECIALLY MATHEMATICA), yet they are the easiest tools for "getting the job done". -- ============================================================================== Phil Perucci ......... pperucci at access.digex.net ........ Systems Integrator ==============================================================================