Re: Re: Books - tutorials / reference guides

  • Subject: [mg3316] Re: [mg3268] Re: Books - tutorials / reference guides
  • From: moorep at MARSHALL.EDU (Phil Moore)
  • Date: 26 Feb 1996 10:47:03 -0600
  • Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
  • Sender: daemon at wri.com

	I'm going to be teaching a course in programming in Mathematica.
The students should have had an introduction to Mathematica in our
calculus course, but may not have had a previous programming course.  Any
suggestions?
	I have one of the three that are mentioned on the web page and
have asked for desk copies of two others (the fourth may or may not be
revised and is thus unavailable).  Any books not mentioned, but worth
mentioning?

Phil Moore
moorep at marshall.edu