Job Opportunities

  • Subject: [mg3327] Job Opportunities
  • From: resumes (Resumes)
  • Date: 26 Feb 1996 07:48:12 -0600
  • Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
  • Sender: daemon at

We're looking for Technical Support Engineers to join our team.
Applicant must have a working knowledge of popular operating systems
(especially UNIX, Macintosh, Windows, DOS, NeXT and OS/2), familiarity
with common computer software, network and peripheral configurations,
experience with applied mathematics and professionalism in working with customers. Experience in computer system administration, C programming,
and Mathematica desired. Exceptional written or verbal communication
skills and a degree in mathematics, computer science, or a related field helpful. Send email to:  resumes at