- Subject: [mg3308] Animation
- From: mcullen at lmumail.lmu.edu ("Mike Cullen, LMU Math Dept, Los Angeles")
- Date: 25 Feb 1996 12:21:41 -0600
- Approved: email@example.com
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- Sender: daemon at wri.com
In generating an animation in Mathematica, I would like my to be able to generate the final movie without the individual frames first appearing on the screen. Is there a way of suppressing the individual frames of a animation from appearing on the screen, and then show the final movie?