  • Subject: [mg3303] ListContourPlot
  • From: fish at (Lorenzo Pesce)
  • Date: 25 Feb 1996 09:44:06 -0600
  • Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
  • Sender: daemon at

  Hi to all,
 forgive, please, my unbelivable English.

 I have one question, how is possible to set the
 AxesLabel command for the ListContourPlot?

 When I set it, I just happen nothing.
 The comman line is the following:

                PlotRange ->{funmin, funmax},
                 MeshRange ->{{xmin, xmax}, {ymin,ymax}},

                 Contours  -> 10 ,
                 AxesLabel ->{"Internuclear distance","Z"},
                 ColorFunction -> (GrayLevel[0.5 +/2]&)

   Any advice?
 Thank you very much in advance,