Changing the default plot size under Mma for Win?
- Subject: [mg3296] Changing the default plot size under Mma for Win?
- From: purswell at netplus.net (J.P. and/or Valerie Purswell)
- Date: 24 Feb 1996 10:55:49 -0600
- Approved: email@example.com
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Internet Access Plus
- Sender: daemon at wri.com
The memory required to store the output of listplot changes with the plot size. Is there some way to change this default plot size so that the default prints larger or smaller (depending on what I need to see and how much memory I have left? ) I can certainly click on a plot and stretch or compress it, but I have some notebooks in which there are a lot of plots, and I would like not to have to resize each plot by hand.