- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2984] Matrix Inverse
- From: rmj at leland.Stanford.EDU (Roger M. Jones)
- Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 02:58:04 -0500
- Organization: Stanford University, CA 94305, USA
I require the inverse of large sparse matrices.
Is there a version, or indeed has someone written one,
of "Inverse" for sparse matrices?
Any help on this matter would be very much appreciated.
(rmj at leland.stanford.edu)
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Simplifying=> Sqrt[Meter^2/Second^2]
Next by thread: