  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg2975] NIntegrate
  • From: Drib <Ian.Barringer at>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 02:56:30 -0500

	Could someone offer an indepth explaination about how
NIntegrate achieves its results. I am currently using it to obtain
some numerics for a comparison with results I have obtained analytically
in my research. I feel I should know how they are obtained before
relying on them.

All donations gratefully received

Ian.Barringer at

If you are not entirely satisfied with the contents of this mail,
please return the complete item to the above address, stating when
and where it was received, and I will be delighted to send you a
new one.