Modifying _Combintorica_ plots

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2879] Modifying _Combintorica_ plots
  • From: wtozier at sas.upenn.edu (Bill Tozier)
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 1996 03:04:47 -0500

Hello, all

I need some help in modifying the plots generated by DiscreteMathematics
`Combinatorica`. In particular, is there a way, without resorting to
editing/overshadowing the function definitions, of changing the Text or
Point attributes when using ShowGraph and ShowLabeledGraph? I have a
special application in which the default PlotStyle for the points is much
too large, and I'd like to have colored text.

Any simple ways I've missed?

Regards,
William Tozier

--------------                                          ---------------------
William Tozier                                          wtozier at sas.upenn.edu
Biology Department                                     tozier at sfi.santafe.edu
University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia, PA  19104-6018               http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~wtozier/

Quote of the Week:

"It is impossible to dissociate language from science or science from
language, because every natural science always involves three things: the
sequence of phenomena on which the science is based; the abstract concepts
which call these phenomena to mind; and the words in which the concepts are
expressed. To call forth a concept a word is needed; to portray a
phenomenon, a concept is needed. All three mirror one and the same
reality."

--Antoine Laurent Lavoisier  1743-1794

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====