- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3046] ContourPlot3D
- From: michael.probst at uibk.ac.at (Michael Probst)
- Date: Sun, 28 Jan 1996 03:21:25 -0500
- Organization: University of Innsbruck, Austria
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wri.com
Hi, Mathexperts !
I have recently used ContourPlot3D in the graphics-package and
it seems to work well.
Now I would like to color the surface with another function w=f[x,y,z],
exactly in the same way as it is possible for Plot3D.
Does anybody know how and if this is possible ? (It is a feature that
is much needed in scientific visualization)
Thanks a lot !
michael.probst at uibk.ac.at
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Conversion of Real to Integer
Next by Date:
Poisson random numbers
Previous by thread:
Re: Conversion of Real to Integer
Next by thread: