Graphing in Radians
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2869] Graphing in Radians
- From: jelling at jax.jaxnet.com (Jelling )
- Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 03:32:40 -0500
- Organization: Southeast Network Services, Inc.
Hey, I'm trying to graph some trig some trig functions with mathematica. I've been able to graph them, but I can seem to set the x-axis to measure in radian. Anyone know how to do this? Also, does mathematica by any chance able to figure out the period for a function(or the amplitude for that matter). Thanks in advance. Jellling ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====