MathLink under OS/2 Warp Connect? Not for me!! :(

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2972] MathLink under OS/2 Warp Connect? Not for me!! :(
  • From: stidolph at leland.Stanford.EDU (Wayne Stidolph)
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 1996 03:10:22 -0500

I am trying to get MMA for OS/2 to run under Warp Connect OS/2
(Fullpack). It runs fine in its own window, but MathLink doesn't seem
to connect up... can't get 2 sessions to talk to each other, nor a
Windows Front End (Notebook) to talk to a kernel. Sorta just hangs out
there; the LinkObjects exist, but no data moves! WRI has been poking
(rather slowly!) at my problem since last November or so but we haven't
gotten past the initial diagnosis stage.

So, I'm wondering if it's just me: has anyone gotten a MathLink
connection working under OS/2 Warp Connect? If so, could you please
email me maybe your config.sys?

  Wayne

Wayne.Stidolph at mtv.gtegsc.com or stidolph at leland.stanford.edu
What I say is from me only. I try to be accurate, but I make mistakes: sorrrry.

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====