- Subject: [mg2998] solving PDE's
- From: schneids at cmu.edu ("John P. Schneider")
- Date: 19 Jan 1996 07:27:23 -0600
- Approved: email@example.com
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- Sender: mj at wri.com
I need to solve a complicated non-linear partial
differential equation (of two variables). Can
Mathematica makes this easier for me, or must I
do it the hard way with FORTRAN?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
LogListPlot question : HELP?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: solving PDE's