OS/2 Vs. Windows Mathamatica (speed).
- Subject: [mg2951] OS/2 Vs. Windows Mathamatica (speed).
- From: manor at ie.technion.ac.il (Raanan Manor)
- Date: 15 Jan 1996 05:25:26 -0600
- Approved: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Technion, Israel Institute of Technology.
- Sender: mj at wri.com
Hi, Can someone tell me if the OS/2 version of Mathamatica will run faster then the Windows version ? What are the diffrences ? Is the help system of the os/2 version more like the DEC version ? (which is great). tnx. Raanan Manor