Re: Question: Applying a list of funcs to a list of expressions

Thanks to all who replied to my post.  The simplest trick was to use
the Inner function with "List" as the 'addition' operator and the
pure function #1[#2]& as the 'multiplication' operator.  This is exactly
what I was trying to do, but I wasn't aware that you could use List as an
operator like that.  My faith is restored - you *can* do anything
in Mathematica!

--David