[Q] Plot in a Plot

  • Subject: [mg3086] [Q] Plot in a Plot
  • From: David at, A.Johnson at
  • Date: 31 Jan 1996 04:30:41 -0600
  • Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
  • Sender: daemon at

I need a little help.

I want to display a ListPlot that is framed and in the upper right corner  of this plot I want to display a shrunken ListPlot, ie a plot within a plot.

In reality the shrunken ListPlot is the original data and the framed primary ListPlot is the magnitude spectrum of the original data.  I am not concerned if the shrunken plot overlay's over data in the larger framed plot.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how this can be accomplished using Mma?

Thank's in advance,