Re: Unix Shell Script to Determine Where Mma is Installed?
- Subject: [mg3003] Re: Unix Shell Script to Determine Where Mma is Installed?
- From: lamontg at u.washington.edu (Lamont Granquist)
- Date: 22 Jan 1996 05:40:47 -0600
- Approved: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: University of Washington
- Sender: mj at wri.com
tcsh has built-ins for "where" and "which" -- and DEC machines at least seem to come with a "which" script. -- Lamont Granquist E-mail: lamontg at u.washington.edu ICBM: 47 39'23"N 122 18'19"W There comes a point, I'm afraid, where you begin to suspect that if there's any _real_ truth, it's that the entire multidimentional infinity of the Universe is almost certainly being run by a bunch of maniacs -- Douglas Adams