  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg4439] InverseLaplaceTransform
  • From: hans.steffani at (Hans Steffani)
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 03:00:28 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

InverseLaplaceTransform[p^i/(p^4-k^4), p, t]
with i = 0,1,2,3
I do not get combinations of sin and sinh or cos and cosh
but combinations of sin and Exp[z]-Exp[-z] or cos and Exp[z]+Exp[-z].

How can I change InverseLaplaceTransform to get hyperbolic
functions als results.

Hans Friedrich Steffani
Institut fuer Elektrische Maschinen und Antriebe
TU Chemnitz-Zwickau
e-mail: hans.steffani at