How to get y-axis numbers on the right?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4326] How to get y-axis numbers on the right?
- From: Gabriel Berriz <berriz at husc.HARVARD.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 00:51:26 -0400
- Organization: Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there a way to have Mathematica plot the vertical axis numbers (those that go by the major tick-marks) on the right, instead of the left? (Or, for the horizontal axis, above, instead of below?) Thanks in advance, Gabriel ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====