Differential equations NDSolve

I'm not very used to Mathematica, and now I want a differential equation
solved numerically. It's of second order, and NDSolve therefore needs
two constraints. But it seems that these constraints must be a the same
coordinate, which is inappropriate for my physical problem. What do I
have to do?

--
 Michael Gentner

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====