Re: Time Series

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg4367] Re: Time Series
  • From: ianc (Ian Collier)
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 06:01:04 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

In article <4r0nm5$2l1 at>, solent at wrote:

> Hi there,
>         I am looking for routines for time series analysis. I am particularly
> interested in the modeling of process as morkov chains and their convergence.
> Regards,
> -Ali

You should probably take a look at the Mathematica Time Series
application. The Time Series pack is a collection of specialized
Mathematica functions and utilities that are used to create and
manipulate univariate and multivariate time series models.

For a more detailed description see:

For oredering information send email to info at

I hope this helps.

Ian Collier
Wolfram Research, Inc.
tel:(217) 398-0700   fax:(217) 398-0747    ianc at
Wolfram Research Home Page: