- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4380] NDSolve
- From: Aleksey Nudelman <anudel at uic.edu>
- Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 08:11:25 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to find out what all these numbers in the Interpolaing function means.(I could figure out that
on every step Mathematica stores value of the current argument,value of the argument at the previos step,function and its derivative)
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Is there a bug in FIT?
Next by Date:
signal detection theory and MMA
Previous by thread:
Re: Is there a bug in FIT?
Next by thread: