  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg4196] Word
  • From: robcav at
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 23:09:57 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I work with Mathematica 2.2.3 on Windows95 and have same problems when I want to import same text writen in Word.
If I use the import command of file menu', MMA imports only the first page of document, but if I use the clipboard
with the cut & paste from Word to MMA, the equation written with Equation Editor 2.0 are treated well as postscript
in the notebook, but when I save the Notebook and then re-open it the postscript cell with equation are automatically
trasformed in title cell without formule. Why this ? Can help me ?