Re: Kei Ker from Bessel functions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4197] Re: [mg4137] Kei Ker from Bessel functions
- From: jpk at apex.mpe.FTA-Berlin.de (Jens-Peer Kuska)
- Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 23:10:08 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> Hello everybody,
> does someone has available Kei, Ker, Bei, Ber functions (from
> Bessel functions) in working examples? Something goes wrong when
> I make Ker and Kei functions from Im[D[BesselJ[n,x],x].
> Please write directly to 100332.166 at Compuserve.Com
> Thanks in advance,
I don't know Your definiton of Kelvin functions but the
definitions from Abramowitz/Stegun (eqn 9.9.1 & 9.9.2)
can used directly with out problems i.e.
Derivation of Bessel functions via D[BesselJ[n,x],x] will only give
You the usual formula
Hope that helps
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
How to Solve a Quadratic Programming problem?
Next by Date:
Critique of these Stieltjes Integration Functions?
Previous by thread:
Kei Ker from Bessel functions
Next by thread:
Notebook printing on unix?