Mathlink

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg4101] Mathlink
  • From: Jonathan Lee <bobjon at gatewest.net>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 02:18:31 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello!

  I have just started doing a little MathLink programming and have found
that when I install functions (in init.m) they slow down Mathematica
significantly. In general all my programs run slower (not just those
using the function). I am using the Student Version of Mathematica for
Windows and I am running under Win95. My functions are compiled with
Turbo C++ by Borland. Are there any suggestions as to what could be
happening? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

--Jonathan Lee

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====