Help: Column/Row Vector

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg4253] Help: Column/Row Vector
  • From: khinast at
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 03:08:14 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I have two vectors x=(x1,x2) and y = (y1,y1). How can I persuade Mathematica
that e.g. x is a column vector and y is a row vector, which is kind of
important for their multiplication .
I've studied the help page for hours, with no result. So could
someone please help me. My email address is:

khinast at