repetitive complex operation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4271] repetitive complex operation
- From: ecc at polaris.labvis.unam.mx (Edgar Camacho Cota)
- Date: Sat, 29 Jun 1996 03:52:00 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I evaluate one time a complex operation in mathematica,
and then I use some amount of resources (CPU% and Memory%);
I want evaluate many times the same routine but diferent arguments,
then I use a Do or Table Command, and the amount of resources is
very large!, like a "parallel" procesing of all routines,
while I want to "serial" processing, that consume not much resource
and large time of processing.
What can I do to get the effect of "serial" processing inestead of
effect of "parallel" procesing?
thanks in advance!!!!
Edgar Camacho Cota
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico.
Direccion General de Computo Academico.
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: help! to input data...
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: