Running Math2.2.3 on WIN 95 and WFW3.11 Clients in a Network
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4280] Running Math2.2.3 on WIN 95 and WFW3.11 Clients in a Network
- From: Dieter Baurecht <Dieter.Baurecht at univie.ac.at>
- Date: Sat, 29 Jun 1996 03:53:36 -0400
- Organization: University of Vienna
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
We have installed Mathematica 2.2.3 on a Netware-Server. WFW3.11 or
Win95 is installed on the local computer. We got Mathematica running
with Win95 using all hints of
To speed it up under Win95 we use the solution with "Procup.m", but we
can not put Procup.m in init.m because of our WFW3.11 users.
Is it possible to make user- or PC-dependend init.m?
Thank you for any help (please e-mail it).
Dr. Dieter Baurecht, Inst. f. Physikalische Chemie
A-1091 Wien - Austria, Althanstr. 14
mailto:Dieter.Baurecht at univie.ac.at
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Re: Position pattern matching
Previous by thread:
Re: MMA graphics as *.gif files